February 6, 2014 Leave a comment
from: Jane, via Leenda
- Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song
well, I did. And it was some dance track not even I had heard of. Why would I buy an album that had such a shite song it?
- If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Truk Lagoon. Cos travel would not be included in that week (I get to spend a week there, after all!) and I would take Husband. I would relax and he would get some of the best diving in the world. It takes something like four days to get there!
- What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen)
Fine fibre-tip pen.
- When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)?
1976. I went with my then-boyfriend to Thailand, Maylasia and Australia.
- Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.
Not a one. Oh wait! My mum used to clean for Carl Wayne‘s mother’s neighbour, and when he heard that I liked The Move, he gave me a signed copy of Blackberry Way. I wish I knew where that had gone. Oh, and Jerry Garcia once gave me a baggie of really, really good weed.
- Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.
My phone, a glass of wine and my mouse. Computer mouse – I don’t have a mouse for a pet.
- How would you describe your sense of humor?
- Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites?
Talisman. Scrabble. Backgammon.
- A musical artist you love that isn’t well known.
Define well known. Faithless are well known to their adoring fans, but not so much in the big wide world.
- A musical artist you love that is well known.
Well, I INSIST that FAITHLESS is still well known, even though I appear to be wrong.
- What is your desktop background currently?
- Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them
Face to face with Middle Son. Even though all I said “Empty the dishwasher”.
- What do you carry your money in?
In a wallet in my handbag.
- What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in?
Computer clock, wall clock behind me, my phone’s clock, and a clock on the DAB radio. It’s off, but it’s still there. The clock on the cooker, and the microwave.
- What kind of headphones do you use?
Purple Skullcandy cans.
- What musical artists have you seen perform live?
Too many to mention.
- How often do you clear your browser history?
What? Never. <note to self – clear browsing history more often!>
- What’s the best job you’ve ever had?
Mother. Seriously. I got to not commute for 16 years, and all I had to do was – well, everything. But then Husband had to support us all, so I didn’t really mind.
- What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
See above. Rocks both ways, tbh.
- What magazines do you read, if any?